PS
I usually email all of you friends (and ‘friends’) to let you know that the blog’s about. My email has been so constipated this year that I haven’t done the email part, relying on FB to get the word out. But I know that a lot of my friends don’t use it or don’t visit much. So if you are reading this via FB please pass it on to the snail brigade that the blog is OUT THERE. (One of the chief reasons for doing this is to keep in touch, so please do!) In case I don’t get to post another blog until I get back, I am leaving Marans tomorrow for a complicated trip home, hopefully arriving back in Bristol Tuesday 6 July… even more hopefully, we’d like to be back out here in August, a period we usually try to avoid, but, hey, it’s summer and everybody can enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment