May 15
I am going to start with the atmospheric music link. Al says I should make my links clearer, so CLICK HERE!
I have a personal tradition that when I think summer has arrived, I get a Magnum. Well, here in Greece they are called ‘Magic’. They do come in most of the same varieties, except, I think, vegan. Or maybe there just isn’t a vegan market in Western Crete. They did have the ruby one, which looks nice and tastes, well, cold. We took them down to the seaside like proper Brits.
We are not quite dancing in the street, although we did contribute to Rik Lander’s 60th birthday video! That was nearly a fortnight ago, but we couldn’t release a spoiler until the birthday video had been seen by the birthday man. If you know Rik, you might want to ask Stella for a link. Watch for his very cool Dad at the beginning!
You can listen to the track we were miming / dancing to HERE.
![]() |
Bank News Soon!





2 comments:
Lewdly sing cucu
Lost in translation... you said you buy a magnum to celebrate spring, and I'm wonder "how are they going to drink all that champagne between them?"
Post a Comment