
Slow progress. Visit to M. Bricolage for white spirit and bought hose nozzle that turns off. (I know this won't mean much to you, but picture hi-pressure water, sleeve type connector that requires both hands, ladder ascent to boat... and you might begin to grasp how important this is.
All ready for anti-fouling tomorrow - promised to be fine in the morning, maybe showery in the afternoon and wet later. Will try to finish job in the morning and then maybe allow myself to have lunch at the cafe. Except that for some perverse reason, wednesday is fish day.... no day is vegetarian day. They do egg & chips any day.
Left it a bit late last night, gets cold at sunset and too late to eat. I have a fantasy that one of my friends is back at the boat cooking supper. Sally's turn tonight, I think (Lynda last night.) Hope you're all reading this! I'd like to tell you about my anode adventure, but it'll have to wait. Will try to do better with the pix!
2 comments:
When it's my turn, I'll cook you a Soupe au pistou
Post a Comment