Sorry about this year’s blog – never as late as this! I usually manage to let you all know what our plans are, but this year seemed difficult for some uncertain reason. Anyway – you’ll all be glad to know that I’m in France, it’s warm and sunny, at least today it is. Snork Maiden is just as beautiful as when I left, with the washing up right there as ever was. I don’t know why it surprises me so much. It also looks as though some kind person has cleaned the decks – thanks to the sun, rain and winter winds. The first hour or so on the boat is great, it’s clean, tidy and peaceful, then along comes the job list and unloading to mess it up.
For all those interested in visiting / crewing / hanging out with us, our plan is to get in the water asap and take off south, coast and island hopping on the way. At the moment the return ferry is booked for approximately mid-July. We will aim to get to Marans, our favourite port near La Rochelle, where we can leave SM until we come back in late August, perhaps to bring her back to the UK as per last year’s plan.
That’s it for now… pix next time.
If you want to take a look at where we are - here it is, even a webcam.
No comments:
Post a Comment