This is not strictly speaking a ship's log, but it will tell you when and where Al, Jenny and SNORK MAIDEN are currently sailing, and what's happening aboard - within reason and occasionally unreason.
Monday, 5 May 2008
Starting out
This is the beginning of the new web-based blog. Sitting at my desk surrounded by un-ticked lists, fairly usual I suppose at this stage with only just over 24 hours to go. Some jobs haven't even made it onto the lists yet! This afternoon Carol and Sally coming down to check out Spike Island Open Day. People ask me if I have packed - not exactly, although I have a short list pile of clothes in the bedroom and a pile of cardboard boxes in the hall. More later - and I'll try to take you with me on my journey to France. Give me feedback and I'll try not to bore you to death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jenny
I think the blog is a really good idea and I'll try to keep up. I'm in between scenes on The Bill (waiting fo cast - grrr!) Have a great time. I'm hoping to hear news on my film soon. It's not that far-fetched, stranger things happen at sea you know.
All the best
Tim
Post a Comment