Tuesday, 7 April 2020

νες σψιεντιστ


Η τριτη - Tuesday

Well, there's interesting!  I forgot to change my keyboard from Greek to UK and it typed the above phrase, for which Google offered no translation, but DuckDuckGo came up with a juicy selection of porn sites, covering a wide range of tastes, from athletic trannies to anal virgins, with lots of other stuff in between.  Is this what happens whenever a search engine encounters garbage?  Or did I inadvertantly enter something so disgusting that Google just blushed and looked the other way. 

I have a curious bent, so I thought I would try the same thing with Safari!  It took me to the New Scientist.  So maybe DuckDuck just has a smutty avian mind. 

                                                   
Now for some nice pictures of fruit: today was shopping day
so I drove down the hill to Kissamos.  All quiet there including the supermarket.  Some of the customers are a bit insensitive about social distance, but since there are very few, it doesn't really matter since it's not difficult to step away.  The fruit and veg shop, similarly.  I am frustrated by the mask as it makes it even harder to start chatting away in my limping Greek. I wear it because I think, as the PM has so amply demonstrated in reverse, it is everyone's responsibility to keep as safe as possible. I am still seeing shots of chaps filing into Number 10 with hardly any space between them.

Oh yeah, the fruit. Of course everything has to be washed, wiped or quarantined.  I'm afraid the sink is full  of wine bottles resting in soapy water as I write.   


Of course, as a remote access yogini, I don't drink alcohol. Only in exceptional circumstances, and if these circumstances are not exceptional, they will do until the real exceptional circumstances come along, misquoting NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN.  Maybe time to watch that film again!

I know all you yoginis and yogis like a laugh, so this one is for you.


Coming soon: more bad weather. If you like reading about life in Crete, you could try this blog.  A young couple try to make it in Crete on a shoestring.

No comments: