Sunday, 5 April 2020

Sunday, Sunday

Is there any enthusiasm out there for a ZOOM supper?  My idea is that we all cook the same recipe at the same time.  Actually I don't think we should eat on ZOOM, it might be just not too good, never mind dropping bits of food into the keyboard or onto the screen. But we could all cook the same recipe.  Any takers?

Whilst thinking about food, is there anything to the linguistic idea that WE (well not me or probably you) eat game, THEY eat bushmeat? 

 I finally found the insect / leg shot: any idea what this is?  Unfortunately my lovely lower leg is rather more in focus than the insect.  Could it be a lonely locust? You don't really get the full effect because I was screaming 'get it off me!' Incidentally, I am enjoying my all-terrain Crocs - they are all I have worn apart from smartening myself up to go shopping last week.  


Sign of the day.  Anybody?








1 comment:

Snork Maiden said...

Well. I just have to comment myself! The sign means 'HERE SEWER'. Hopefully just a drain.